Monday, January 14, 2008

Three Peas In a Pod


I remember when I first started beading. It was really my mom that created the beading monster. When I stepped into my first beading store it was like Heaven. But the store has become so much more. Three Peas In a Pod is a family owned bead store in Loves Park, IL. It is like my second home. The owners are such great people. They offer help when needed and are just as excited when you create something all your own. I have gotten to know these wonderful people and they are truly my friends. So I just want to say thanks to one wonderful family at Three Peas In a Pod.


Thanks guys!


4 comments:

ara133photography said...

That sounds like a wonderful shop! We had a beading shop in my town, and the owner gave lessons and imported tons of neat beads; unfortunately her shop went the way of almost all of the nice boutiques here... gone... but it sounds like your shop is going strong, especially if it has customers taking the time to write about it!! :)

Moonlighting Creations said...

Oh I wish you were closer, we really need a good shop like yours around here.

RandomNotions said...

thats so nice that to see a shout out for locally owned businesses

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

aww thats great of you! sounds like a wonderful shop