Thursday, January 10, 2008

All in the family...


So I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years. I have met everyone in his family except one brother who happens to live in New York. Well, tonight I am going to meet him and I AM SO NERVOUS! All these questions are going through my head. What if he doesn't like me? What will he think of our house? Will he be comfortable at our house? So I am about to throw up because I am so nervous. Of course My boyfriend is not nervous. He says, "babe it's not a big deal." Ever had this feeling before? Hopefully all will go well.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure your boyfriends brother loved you!
Ronalyn

Unknown said...

well i hope it went well, i am sure that he will love you

Anonymous said...

How did it go?

Also, I love you jewelry! You're very talented!

Kiki Bird said...

Hello all! Everything went fine. As always I was nervous about nothing. He is a great guy and we got along very well. I can't wait to visit his family in New York! Thanks for all who asked!

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 1/2 yrs and I still remember the first time I met his mom and sister and swore his sister hated me, but we're best buds now lol...females are funny this way huh hehe